Thursday, April 30, 2009

OMG!


My iPhone – that I totally have been in love with since the first day I got it – is betraying me. Well, not completely.

I can use the phone and all that, but the ringer has stopped working, as well as the speaker. Now the speaker I can probably live without, but the ringer? I mean, it’s a really integral part of the phone. Right? I mean, we all need for our phone to ring. Right? iPhone – how could you DO this to me? After I’ve told EVERYONE I know what a wonderful piece you are – since the day I got you!!!! I mean - I sing your praises as far as my voice will carry. Everyone around me knows that I absolutely LOVE my iPhone!!!! That nothing can compare!

I have an appointment at the Apple store tomorrow, but I'm nervous. I’m really, really hoping that they can fix whatever the problem is right then and there. I mean, I can’t be without my phone. . . I can’t. . . be without my phone . . . I can’t. . . I can’t . . . I can’t . . . breath. . . paper bag. . . does someone have a paper bag . . .I can. . . breath into?

Please Apple guy (or gal) don’t take my iPhone away. Not today. Not EVER!!! I really don’t want to have to buy another. But I will.

2 comments:

  1. Deep breaths...deep breaths...LMAO! Funny post.

    I think you've got me beat in the "i" gadget devotion department, or maybe we're tied. At any rate, I do hope it's an in-store fix, otherwise, I fear your reaction if they have to take your baby away, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - they couldn't fix the phone, at least not without trying drastic measures, which I couldn't take then, because my iMac was on the fritz. However, I've had it (the iMac) quite a few years and it was really time to upgrade anyway. So the disappointment I felt about the phone was defrayed by the glee of getting a shiny new computer. I'll just have to live without the ringer for a little while longer.

    ReplyDelete